|
|
欲哭无泪
GEEZ. I seriously gonna burst le. The doc said i'm over-stressed, over-worked, over everything except over-weight. ARGH. I am really really gonna explode soon.
I cant tell anybody. Becoz no one really cares, and they wont noe that kinda feeling too. My B.O.D members are not close to me, like just work-partners, not good fwenz. Cuz Ga Yeong is good frenz wif Stanley. Peng Juay and Michelle go home together and are good frenz. Pei Shan and Arthur are close frenz. Cai Lin and Kee Liang HAVE to stick together. Jun Ming has his gf to worry abt. Which is why i am like alone in B.O.D. Kee Liang just called me and talked to me for like 15min telling me all i have to do. and i'm like on MC today 罢了. And i told him like "But it's impossible to try and do that wif my printer." to which he replied, "Oh, i understand. So tomorrow show Ms Wong okay...? Ya, see u." which seriously doesn make much sense. So here i am, stressing myself out on something that is impossible. Guess wad. I gif up. If i don, at least for today, i will go over the edge. 欲哭无泪. I'm not sad. Just VERY VERY stressed wif no one to talk to. *sobz* Joyce at 8:36 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||